With the festival of colours almost here, here are some easy tips to help you create a fun Holi look and understand the most befitting makeup routine for you as per your skin tone.
Let's get started! 1. It is important to prepare your skin for the big day, start by applying oil on your face as this will help you to get off the adamant Holi colours off your skin easily. The oil should be properly applied on your face, neck and any area that is exposed. Another alternative to oil is good sunscreen.
2. Do not forget to apply a primer as it acts as a barrier between your skin and colours.
3. You should create the right base by wearing a thin layer of bb or cc cream all over the face and neck. This light coverage will highlight your eyes and lips and make them look vivacious.
4. Behind every great beauty is a great brow, eyebrows have the power to lift your face, so create the perfect shape best suiting your face.
5. Pick any bright color as an eye shadow, maybe something like pink, yellow, or green. 6.Complete your look by applying a waterproof dark kohl pencil on the waterline.
7. Make sure you use a cream blush matching your lip color.
8. As we are going bright on the lips, go for a neutral lipstick and if you want to go for bright eyeliner you can also go for a neutral lipstick.
It is also very important to understand that make up routines for different skin tones are different and your problems can be fixed by considering a few things before you do your make up.
Need Help To:
Understand Skin types
Determining skin tones and undertones
How to know your undertone?
Reach out to us for a Skin Consultation, call us at +91-7667445571 or book an appointment through our website.