Lip Care in summer - Lips are a delicate part of your body and need special attention during all seasons. When it comes to your lips, there are certain other measures required for protection against the sun
1. Apply moisturizer daily - Summer leaves your lips out of moisture which is why you need to hydrate them using the right lip balms and moisturizers
2. Apply lip balm with SPF- Lips have no melanin which means they are more prone to damage from the sun. So, invest in a lip balm with SPF 15 or higher.
3. Brush your lips in the morning – Brushing will help remove dry skin from your lips and the massage will also increase blood flow to the lips.
4. Exfoliate once a week-This is actually a tip to be followed throughout the year, like your face, you also need to exfoliate your lips using an appropriate (honey-sugar is recommended) scrub.
5. Eat vitamin-A rich foods -Eat green leafy vegetables, carrots, tomatoes and whole grains to make sure you get enough vitamin A which is required for good skin health